Bespoke financing solutions for Canada's lower middle market enterprises.
LOOKING TO RESTRUCTURE DEBT, ACQUIRE ASSETS, OR FUND A PROJECT?
Debt Financing & Advisory
Kingsmen works diligently with middle-market entities to attain debt financing solutions. Whether firms are looking to refinance their debt or attain subordinated debt facilities for additional cash flow, our team can assist with developing a transactional strategy and manage the capital-raising process.
- Revenue Requirement: Firms generating revenues between $2-$90 million annually
- Firms requesting financing between $2-$30 million
- Financing structures: Senior, Subordinate, Asset Based, and Non-Traditional Capital facilities.
- Preferred Industries: Wholesale, Manufacturing, Construction, Medical, Aviation, Transportation & Logistics.
- Preferred Business Stages: Growing, Matured, and Distressed (Minimum 3 years of financial history)
Our advisory team has experience in dealing with strategic acquisitions and buyouts. Our team aids clients every step of the way, by leveraging their experiences in management buyouts and structuring acquisition financing. Our team focuses on providing financing for such transactions whilst working closely with clients to conduct their business acquisition strategy. Kingsmen possess a large portfolio of businesses allowing us to identify and approach potential targets for our clients as well.